Review : PIXY LIPSTICK 202 CARNAL ROSE SATIN

by - 2:42:00 PM

Hello i'm back ƪ(ˆ▽ˆ)ʃ .
today i'll give a review that is [ REVIEW ] PIXY Lipstick 202 Carnal Rose Satin.
I know its too late for give this review (⌣́_⌣̀) .
But i love with sharing, i'll sharing (*^▽^*) .

I bougth this lipstick maybe 2 weeks ago in a make up counter at a mall.
Being there really made me confused , i want to bought all make up xD .
But my choice fall to this lipstick .



Name : PIXY Lipstick 202 Carnal Rose Satin .
IDR : 27.000 .



♥ Box and Packing .
In the box written " Various colors matched with your skin tone to brighten your up. Keeps your lips moist and beautiful with sweet almond oil and vitamin E. Glides smoothly and gives enchanting shine " .
 Like others Pixy Lipstick , the colour of box and packing is soft pink. I love pink (●≧▽≦)♪ .



♥ The contents.
Look so natural.
Then i swatch on my hand





♥ When I Used .
My bare lips.
When i used.
1. Without lighting.
2. With lighting.

Not look so different with my bare lips when i used.
Usually before i use this lipstick, i use Lipbalm. And I use this lipstick when i go to school, because its look natural HªhªhªHª .
Re-purchase : Maybe yes .



Ok fellas, see u next time (♥-̮♥) .


Facebook : Ae Rin Park .
Page : Ae Rin Park Blog .
Twitter : @Aerinpark18 .
Ask.fm : Ask.fm/Aerinpark18 .
CP : Aerinpark18@gmail.com .









You May Also Like

0 komentar

Hello fellas~
Write your comment in the box, and wait for approval. I love to read every comment :)
Please click "Notify Me" so when your comment have replied you can get notification^^

Part Of Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan

Part of KBBV

Komunitas Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

Part Of Girls Inspired Group

GIG

Part Of Indonesian Female Blogger

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/

Part Of Beautynesia Blogger

beautynesia blogbeautynesia