[Sponsored] Rosegal’s 2nd haul

by - 7:54:00 PM





Hallo lovelies
Sorry for lack of post this semester and sorry for so late update for this haul post.
I’m kinda so busy in real life for prepare something and for work. And in another side I’m kinda felt so stressed because something. So hopefully this month I can post in this blog with well also my real life will be better than last months.

OK have you know about Rosegal?
I have posted my 1st haul on Rosegal in this post, before you read this post maybe you can read my 1st Rosegal haul so you can know about Rosegal. So last month Rosegal gave me 2nd chance to made haul on it. I chose some of fashion items because I rarely buys fashion items (since you know, I always buys beauty items :p). But because something the products sent long time than before. It’s no problem for me, since their changed to another expedition *yay:D*.

Since I’m fallen in love with “Korean Style”, I bought some fashion stuffs with Korean style. Errrr. . . but if we notice it’s not only Korean style, because every people in every country uses this style tho :p but I thought Korea is the “most” uses that items like cut out long shirt, Sabrina shirt, midi skirt, etc *correct me if Im wrong*.


Little bit confused when I window shopping in their web, because their fashion stuffs is so amazing cute I wanna it more than 3-4 clothes lol :D.
So I chose 5 stuffs.
                                                   



Rosegal x Kawaii Diary


It’s my another wishlist in first haul since too hard to find chockers like this T.T
I love pearls so much, because it’s describe feminime, shabby chic, vintage and also cute image.





Rosegal x Kawaii Diary Haul

Rosegal x Kawaii Diary Haul



Since blouse is simple item for me, I chose this clothes. But it’s to thin so I needed another clothes or you named it “tank top *some Indonesian people called it* and need any vest because it’s too V-neck on me *ya I’m too short than the model lol:D*





Rosegal x Kawaii Diary Haul



Just another click because I love the colours and stipe :p.





Rosegal x Kawaii Diary Haul



One month ago I saw my cyber friend used this item but little bit in another style. So I decide to bought this item since I thought it’s “Korean banget” / So Korean style.





Rosegal x Kawaii Diary Haul


Rosegal x Kawaii Diary Haul


I have a planned to bought high waisted jeans since ending of years is many discount in department stores but the planned is cancelled because of something. But lucky me, I got it for free from Rosegal ^^

 So this is my OOTD used their items







So this is my haul from Rosegal.
Maybe I’ll made a wishlist again, because I thought the clothes in Rosegal is so limited and we can’t find it in another online shop (but except the chockers ya J)

See you next post
Wanna sleep because I’m so tired and stressed huhuhu

Loves
Ayuri

You May Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Nice post!
    Celana nya bagus :D

    uniqueblogofmei(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya nih suka bgt sama celananya :)
      thankyou for stopping by anw ^^

      Delete

Hello fellas~
Write your comment in the box, and wait for approval. I love to read every comment :)
Please click "Notify Me" so when your comment have replied you can get notification^^

Part Of Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan

Part of KBBV

Komunitas Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

Part Of Girls Inspired Group

GIG

Part Of Indonesian Female Blogger

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/

Part Of Beautynesia Blogger

beautynesia blogbeautynesia