Review : Wardah Lip Balm Strawberry

by - 2:38:00 PM

Hello fellas ƪ(ˆ▽ˆ)ʃ.
Long time not sharing on blog (⌣́_⌣̀) .
Why? Because on May I'm so busy to prepared my exam.
I can't handdle blog on that month, I'm sorry ♉(˘♢˘)♉ .
So for 1st article on this month, I'll give a review.
That is [ REVIEW ] Wardah Lip Balm Strawberry .





Name : Wardah Lip Balm.
Variant : Strawberry.
Price : IDR 19.000 .
You can buy on Wardah make up counter in mall.

Let's start ~(˘▾˘)~ .

❀ Box and Packing .
The colourof the box is soft pink and white with pink polkadot.
On the box written " Lipbalm with strawberry fragrance formulated to help keep moisture lips because it contains Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, and Squalane.
Equipped with UV Resistant material that protects lip from the sun exposure and Vitamin E for anti-oxidants.
Lips will feel soft, moist, and shine.
The packing of Lipbalm is so simple . 
Only from fibre plastic, shapped jar.
So, if you want to use. You must wash your handfinger нaнaɑ .

❀ Contents and Texture.

Colour of the contents is red with netto 6,5 grams.
With strawberry fragrance *I want to eat my lips нaнaɑ Lol.
The texture is waxy. So, i need long time to adhere with well on my lips.

❀ Pros.
- Keep moisture my lips.
-  Strawberry fragrance made me want to eat my lips haha. I love srawberry.


❀ Cons.
- Simple packing that made me less interested.
- The waxy texture need long time for adhere on lips.

❀ Re-purcharse : I think no, because i want try lipbalm from others merk.


Ok, see u next post fellas ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ .

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Hello fellas~
Write your comment in the box, and wait for approval. I love to read every comment :)
Please click "Notify Me" so when your comment have replied you can get notification^^

Part Of Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan

Part of KBBV

Komunitas Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

Part Of Girls Inspired Group

GIG

Part Of Indonesian Female Blogger

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/

Part Of Beautynesia Blogger

beautynesia blogbeautynesia