Review: Vaseline Total Moisture Aloefresh SPF 24

by - 11:30:00 AM

Hello Hello *sing like SHINee xD.
I'm back tralala~
So today I wanna give a review, this review specially for my sister because she ask me to give a review about handbody.
So, I choose to review a handbody with SPF, that is Vaseline Total Moisture Aloefresh SPF 24.
Name : Vaseline Total Moisture Aloefresh SPF 24 .
Price : IDR 26.000 ( 200 ml )

I bought this product because I want to have handbody lotion with SPF, to take care my skin from the sun.
Usually I use for everyday. I apply again to my skin after 3 hours. 
You can buy on mall .
Ok, lets look my review.

❁ PACKING 


The packing is simple flip cap with green body from plastic .
In the back of packing written : 
Vaseline Aloe fresh SPF 24 daily light lotion combination from hydration and SPF 24 sun protection.


❁ CONTENS


White lotion with texture that is easily blended on hand, body and foot. Skin will Felt smooth after using this lotion.
It doesn't sticky when I applied on my hand.
Its Fragrant and felt fresh.
This product contain SPF 24 and PA++ .

❁ HOW TO USE

Use everyday in your body, foot and hand. Until soak in the skin because this product can leave stain in your white clothes. Re-apply after 3 hours.


❁ Pros 
+ Cheap .
+ Contains SPF 24 and PA++ .
+ Easily blended .
+ Fragrant and felt fresh.
+ Simple packing with flip cap.
+ Doesn't sticky.


❁ Cons
- Can leave stain in white clothes.

❁ Re-purchase : Sure !!!

Usually I bring this lotion everyday on my bag for Re-apply.
I using jacket or umbrella when I go out from house.
I have been using this lotion on 1 month, my skin brighter than before ( but it on my skin ).

Ok see u dear . (*^▽^*)

XoXo .




You May Also Like

0 komentar

Hello fellas~
Write your comment in the box, and wait for approval. I love to read every comment :)
Please click "Notify Me" so when your comment have replied you can get notification^^

Part Of Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan

Part of KBBV

Komunitas Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

Part Of Girls Inspired Group

GIG

Part Of Indonesian Female Blogger

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/

Part Of Beautynesia Blogger

beautynesia blogbeautynesia