About Me and ♕ Kawaii Diary ♕

by - 9:10:00 PM


Hello Loveliest~
I'am Airin Ayuri, you can call me Airin, Rin or Aay.
Or maybe you only know me with my real name, Ayu Lestari.


I'm part of Indonesian Beauty Blogger.
A teenager girl who really loves with beauty, fashion, kawaii things, pearls, lacey, roses, music, and Korean make up.
In my social media, specially my blog. I'll share about beauty, fashion, also my daily life.

Contact me on
Kawaiidiary98@gmail.com .

Facebook :
- Airin Ayuri.
- Ayu Sharisha Lestari.

Page :
Rin's World.

Twitter :
@Airin_Ayuri.

 
Askdotfm :
@Aerinpark18

Blog :
♕ Kawaii Diary ♕


 ♕ Kawaii Diary ♕

Kawaii means : cute.
Kawaii Diary : a cute diary of teenager girl to share beauty,pretty things, information also my daily life.
Kawaii Diary make to share about experience in everything specially in beauty , for share information , and I want this blog give inspiration in other people, to tell that every girls is pretty and you can do everything to make your prettier .
Just be your self, you're precious in your ways and believe god always in your side.

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Hello fellas~
Write your comment in the box, and wait for approval. I love to read every comment :)
Please click "Notify Me" so when your comment have replied you can get notification^^

Part Of Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan

Part of KBBV

Komunitas Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

Part Of Girls Inspired Group

GIG

Part Of Indonesian Female Blogger

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/

Part Of Beautynesia Blogger

beautynesia blogbeautynesia