Review 08 : Eyemeny Pudding Blue

by - 8:51:00 PM

Hey everyone~!!!
3 months ago I got a packet from Mysoftlens.com .I felt surprised, a pair eyemeny pudding blue with big diameter 22,80 mm !! wawww .

Name : Eyemeny Pudding Blue .
Water Content : 60 % .
Base Curve : 8,6 .
Diameter : 22,8 mm .
Made In : Korea.
Life Span : 6-12 months .




I never used softlens with big diameter .
I'm afraid if something will hapen on my eyes. But after I received this softlens , I soaked the softlens and tried to used.
It's a little difficult  to enter this softlens into my eyes. If you know I have small eyes and weird eyelids u,u .

Lets read my review about this softlens.

PACKING 

About the packing , this softlens packed by blister. When I search in google, this softlens have 2 packed , by blister and bottle.
( The photo I got from google. I'm sorry, I am forgot to took the softlens pic in blister u,u).



In the back blister you can find specification of this softlens.


DESIGN

This sofltens have beautiful design. I think is it like a flower .
The colour in outside is black and blue in inside.



This softlens more comfortable if I used in out from AC Room, but if in AC Room my eyes felt heat and fast dry . So, I must gave water solution per 1 hour .
Different if I used in out from AC Room, I gave water solution per 3 hours.



This softlens gave dolly effect when I wear this lens. I recommed for everyone who wanna have dolly eyes look a like .

RATING

I gave 4,3 / 5  for this lens .


PROS

+ Beautiful design.
+ Dolly effect.
+ Comfortable if out AC Room, so I can wear in school yeay!!!

CONS

- Fast dry.



ABOUT MYSOFTLENS.COM

Mysoftlens is a truested online shop, sale all kind of import softlens since 2011.

FB : MySoftlens Original
Page : Mysoftlens.com
Email : mysoftlens@live.com
Website : www.mysoftlens.com
Phone : 0821-6866-7888
Twitter : @MySoftlenscom . 
Pin BB :  26FC54A6


The last, I give my FOTD yeay!!























Thanks for visit and reading :) .


Facebook  /  Twitter  /Ask.fm  Instagram  /  Bloglovin.com  /  Page




 

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Hello fellas~
Write your comment in the box, and wait for approval. I love to read every comment :)
Please click "Notify Me" so when your comment have replied you can get notification^^

Part Of Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan

Part of KBBV

Komunitas Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

Part Of Girls Inspired Group

GIG

Part Of Indonesian Female Blogger

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/

Part Of Beautynesia Blogger

beautynesia blogbeautynesia