Review : Vaseline Healthy White UV Lightening

by - 12:27:00 PM

Holla fellas~ .

This 1st review in October " Vaseline Healthy White UV Lightening " .
I bought it on small size ( 100 ml ) because I though easy to bring when I go to mall or etc outdoor activity and because when I went to mall , I just found all variant of Vaseline only available in small size .






Name :  Vaseline Healthy White UV Lightening .
Price : Around 11K ( 100 ml ) .



PACKING













This body lotion packed in pink plastic bottle with flip cover .
In back of packing you can find ilustration of how this body lotion make your skin light than before .



CONTENTS




Contents of this body lotion like another body lotion cream, with white cream, soft fragrance, the texture not sticky, not leave stain in clothes, containts Vitamin B3, can make skin moist but not containts SPF.

For re-apply, I re-apply if my skin feel dry.

Vaseline Healthy White UV Lightening claim can make your dark skin like your light skin.

But, I can't felt it, because I have too much outdoor activity , like sport, ceremony or etc.
One of prohibition is don't stay in under sun with long time.


WHERE TO BUY

You can buy it on mall or minimarket.


RE-PURCHASE

No, I wanna buy body lotion with SPF .

PROS
+ Cheap.
+ Soft fragrance.
+Not leave stain in clothes, fast absorb, and not sticky.
+ Skin feel moist and smooth.

CONS

- Not containts SPF.


Note : I'am sorry about quality of all pic in my blog, I save my money for buy camera and for continuing my education to university .

See you in another post fellas * love yaaa <3 nbsp="" p="">
 XOXO

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PAGE " RIN'S WORLD "
ASK.FM 






You May Also Like

0 komentar

Hello fellas~
Write your comment in the box, and wait for approval. I love to read every comment :)
Please click "Notify Me" so when your comment have replied you can get notification^^

Part Of Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan

Part of KBBV

Komunitas Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

Part Of Girls Inspired Group

GIG

Part Of Indonesian Female Blogger

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949767178581022/

Part Of Beautynesia Blogger

beautynesia blogbeautynesia